Our guests’ furry friends are welcome! Furthermore, in the wonderful area you will find many places to take them for a walk, run, dive into the water. It will be a pleasure to provide you with all the information necessary to make your stay, and that of your 4-legged friends, unforgettable.
We ask you, in respect of the other guests and the common rules for hygiene, to respect these simple rules:
- In the common areas of the Relais, pets must be kept on a leash.
- It is ABSOLUTELY not allowed to make the dog do its business inside the garden, it is not a toilet! We care a lot about our garden! Outside you will find large green areas where you can run with them but we recommend that you respect the environment and collect their needs with the appropriate bags and shovels.
- Any use of bed linen and towels for the animal is not permitted (grooming, bedding and other);
- It is not allowed to put the animal on the beds, chairs, tables, etc.;
- The behavior of the animal must be managed by the owner so as not to disturb the other guests;
It is ABSOLUTELY not allowed to leave pets alone in the rooms during the whole stay (day and night);
- Our furry guests are not allowed to access the Breakfast Room during breakfast. In the garden no problem!
- The owners of the furry friends accept full responsibility for the damages that may derive from them: if damages are found in the rooms, the value of the damaged object will be charged to the customer.
SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR OUR FURRY GUESTS
Bracco Beach: About 5 kilometers from our house, in Fornaci in Peschiera del Garda. The first beach on Lake Garda equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds for furry friends. The cost is €15.00 for two sunbeds and an umbrella. Upon arrival, a bowl and a third cot are provided for the furry friend. Hours: 10am – 6.30pm.
Clinica Veterinaria Verona Lago available 24/7 (for a fee) – Località Saline 7, 37017 Lazise (VR). 20 minutes from Mincio Relais
Peschiera-Mantua cycle path (1 km from Mincio Relais). From the Relais, turn right and then right again. Follow the road to the stop sign. Pass the traffic light and you’ve arrived.